PREVENTION AND TREATMENT OF DISEASES WITH CHAGA MUSHROOMS. CHAGA EXTRACT – APPLICATION IN FOLK MEDICINE.
CHAGA MUSHROOMS EXTRACT
Chaga is an amazing creation of nature. Growing from small spores to huge sizes, the body of the mushrooms is drunk with useful substances thanks to chaga mushrooms juice and the various components present in the tree on which it develops. Active components and trace elements – such as, for example, potassium, zinc, iron, polysaccharides, etc. – are involved in all processes of human organs, when at least one of them is not enough in the body – a disease appears. You can make up for important useful substances by taking Chaga mushrooms EXTRACT. Such a valuable natural medicine can treat diseases of the intestine, liver, and carry out the prevention of oncological diseases.
Today it is generally recognized that CHAGA:
- revitalizes blood cells and is used in anaemia;
- rejuvenates the liver, kidneys, heart, organs, which are the first to suffer from many diseases;
- normalizes the metabolism and activity of endocrine organs. The strength of life tone depends on the work of the glands.
- increases the body’s protective reactions (immunostimulating effect)
- activates the metabolism of brain tissue, which is manifested by an increase in the bioactivity of the cerebral cortex;
- acts anti-inflammatory with internal and local application;
- used as a general strengthening and anti-inflammatory agent in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, GI dyskinesia with predominance of atonia, chronic gastritis with reduced secretory function, gastric and duodenal ulcer, polyposes of the stomach and intestine, liver and spleen diseases;
- used in low intestinal tone;
- reduces blood sugar, removes toxins from the body, reduces excess weight;
- has a positive effect in the treatment of certain cancerous tumors;
- used to prevent the occurrence of malignancies (with constant use of chaga, the percentage of cancer diseases is much lower);
- used in radiation leukopenia and to prevent its development in radiation therapy, renewal of the blood formula and to improve blood circulation;
- used in otorhinolaryngological practice as an adjuvant in the treatment of laryngeal tumors in the form of inhalations. At the same time, the general condition of patients improves, the swallowing process is normalized, swallowing of the voice is reduced, respiration is improved, the accompanying inflammatory process is reduced;
- effective in insomnia, for calming the nervous system;
- applied after suffering severe diseases and operations as a general strengthening agent;
- used to increase the body’s resistance to infectious diseases;
- used for periodontosis, periodontitis, stomatitis, toothache;
- treats psoriasis, eczema, allergies and other skin diseases;
- used for wounds, injuries, burns, frostbite;
- used for youthful acne, inflammation and peeling of the skin, insect bites;
- effective in herpes viral lesions of the skin and mucous membranes;
- used for lesions caused by papovaviruses (papilla, condyl, leukoplakia);
- in small concentrations, used as a substitute for tea (resumes strength, gives vigor, increases appetite, relieves headache, maintains the overall tone of the body).